Welcome!

Hey there everyone!

I just decided to start this blog to keep people updated on my writing life. If you know me, you know how much I love writing. I hope someday...SOMEDAY...to get published. But before that happens, I need to actually FINISH something! So hopefully this will help. If you read anything here and feel like giving me your two cents...helping my brainstorm...giving me props...ANYTHING will help me!
I am currently running through MANY book ideas in my head. I have written a little for each of them, here and there. Right at this moment my main focus is on my book called Alienate. I will post another entry later explaining the premise of that story...

Until then, I just wanted to thank you for coming here and hope you come back as I post more and more!

Comments

Popular Posts