Forsaken by Keary Taylor

As you followers of my blog know, my friend Keary Taylor has self-published her awesome writing through Amazon's CreateSpace.  Book One of her series, Fall of Angels, titled Branded, has been out for some time now.  I keep telling you all to buy it and read it... raise your hand if you have!  I personally find it to be an amazing read, full of a new and terrifying take on angels and how real our dreams can truly be.

Well, happy day: Book Two of the series, Forsaken, is now out!  She originally planned for it to be for sale on 01-01-11, but when the product was finished and ready, she just couldn't wait.  Which I am happy for... because I want it!  I haven't had a chance to read the finished copy yet, and am biting at the bit to tear into it.


Here is the synopsis, because I know you want it:
It's been four months since Alex gave everything to save Jessica. Life should be perfect; she has Alex, she's been freed of the nightmares, and most of all- she's alive. But some things have changed, some things haven't. That's the problem. Alex still hasn't asked "the question". Jessica can't see the reason why and it's tearing her apart. He's keeping something from her.

Alex isn't the only one who has changed though. Something is different about Jessica but she doesn't understand what's happened. She just knows something's wrong, that she feels different than she used to, on a skin deep level. And it may keep her and Alex apart. Forever.

But while Alex and Jessica struggle to stay together, Cole is not about to be forgotten. There are a few things he didn't tell Jessica, about his past and her future. There are reasons why he came after her, reasons that are tied to his history that is darker than she could have ever realized. 

Everyone, seriously, go read this!  And that means you have to read Branded too... then eventually Book Three as well... Just do it!  And Keary: I am SO proud of you!  And excited for you.  And... and... GO KEARY!  (ok, yeah, I'm a stalker-friend, but she loves it... I hope!)

You can buy Forsaken at Amazon.com.  
Click HERE

If you do not own Branded yet, it is also on Amazon, 
in both paperback and kindle.  
Click HERE 

You can also order a signed copy directly from Keary.  
For more information on that, contact Keary HERE

Comments

Trisha said…
Sounds like an intriguing story!
Jenni Merritt said…
Oh, it really is. If you are looking for a great new book to read, I really do recommend ordering it and giving it a shot! I am not always into that genre, but I totally LOVE Keary's book!

Popular Posts