Seven Ways Sex and Writing are Alike
1. Many years pass before you have it, but once you've experienced it it's hard to go back to Saturday afternoons of Scrabble.
2. Those who claim to be the best at it are usually disappointing in reality.
3. Both require skill, dexterity, endurance, creativity, patience and practice to perfect.
4. There is no plateau; you can always do better.
5. While there are jobs to found in either market, those who truly love it would do it for free.
6. If it's going badly you may find yourself thinking about something else.
7. Either done right will end with a spectacular finish, while leaving room for a sequel.
Come on... don't tell me that you didn't at least chuckle and nod your head to some or most of these!