1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. State seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
So, firstly of course, thanks Sylvia for passing this along! Its been awesome to "meet" you!
And here are the facts:
1. I was born and raised on a tiny island in the cup of Washington state, called San Juan (not to be mistaken with the one in the warmer south) While it is featured as a great place to vacation, and it truly is, living there can be... slow. But I do miss it!
2. I have to eat my mac and cheese with ketchup. Without it, it just tastes wrong.
3. I was engaged my senior year of high school, and married just two months after graduating. No, not because of any pregnancy. We were in love, still are, and that is more than enough reason.
4. I used to sit alone, just to see if someone would talk to me.
5. I cannot swim. I can barely stand water. And no thank you, I really don't want to learn.
6. I have only been out of the country once, and that wasn't even to Canada that I could see from "my" island I lived on. It was to Mexico... I want to travel BADLY, just need the moolah for that adventure.
7. Mt Dew is pretty much my life source. True Story.
And lastly... time to pass this on! I am not sure if I will have 15 bloggers, but here are the few coming to mind as I tap this post out! Enjoy the award!
1. Keary Taylor (I know, not too recently discovered... but you deserve it!)
2. Brad Jaeger
3. Abby Minard (Above Water)
4. Julia Broadbooks
5. Alyson Green (Addicted to Heroines)
6. Kelley Vitollo
7. Kim Switzer (not to mention she was Portland's AWESOME NaNoWriMo 2010 ML!)
8. Trisha (Word+Stuff)
I know I know, it said 15. And I know more of you out there deserve a good award... but this is about as much as I can do today. I had totally planned to spend this weekend diving back into editing my MS, but illness hit my home and today we are all finally recovering. So, its time to go cuddle and eat something yummy. If you are a new follower of mine, and really want a special award to make your day... feel free to declare this yours too. Much love.
Happy blogging all! You are all amazing and I am happy that I get to "know" you.