Happy 4th of July, you Americans you


Happy 4th of July!

Due to the fact that I am spending today with my hubby and kiddos... going to a parade, playing in the water, eating too much junk food and watching fireworks... my post will be short and sweet.

To all of you Americans who are celebrating, enjoy your day.  Be safe, have fun, and put on that sunscreen!

As for the rest of you awesome people... enjoy this fourth day of the month of July as best as you can.

I am just hoping I get to enjoy the day.  While taking photos for some friends yesterday (yes, I dabble in photography as well) I fell backwards down a flight of cement stairs.  Long story short: My right knee is beat up, I hit my head on the ground kinda hard, and I am very embarrassed.  

As they ran towards to me see if I was alright, the first thing I asked was: "Is my camera okay?"  

See, I have my priorities... And yes, in case you were wondering, my camera is just fine.

I am too.  Thanks for asking.  ;)
Just stiff and sore and hoping it eases up so that I can enjoy the day.

Anyhoo!  Ramblage over.
Time to enjoy the day best I can, and you better too!  Happy 4th!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ouch! Glad your okay. Glad the camera is fine, too. ;) Happy 4th, have fun with your family.
Keary Taylor said…
Yikes! I'm glad it wasn't any more serious! Happy 4th Jenni!
Andrew said…
If it makes you feel any better, I fell into a hot tub the other night. Interestingly enough, the strangers present didn't even bat an eye. Like people falling into hot tubs is a natural and normal thing.

I'm glad you're okay.
Trisha said…
Happy 4th of July Jenni, hope it's a great day!!

Popular Posts