It's My Hubby's Birthday!

I try to not mention too much personal (as in family related) topics on this blog.  It's a writing blog, of course!  But today I just have to quickly post...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my AMAZING hubby!

He is 25 today, and just as handsome and priceless as ever.

Now, off I go to help my older son make a birthday cake for daddy, and to decorate our apartment with black streamers.  Yes, black.  Totally awesome.

Not to mention that I still have to wrap his presents from the boys and me. (Can you say Men in Black dvd and a grilled cheese sandwich maker?  Oh yes! It will be great.)

Happy birthday, love.  I love you!

Comments

That's a nice pic of him too. Happy Birthday and hope that your family has a wonderful day :)
Trisha said…
Happy b'day to your cute hubby!! Hope you all had a great day celebrating :)

Popular Posts