*Does happy dance*
That's right. I am dancing. Why, you ask?
Trish, over Word+Stuff, awarded me this Seriously Cute Blogger award.
She thinks I'm cute. Or my blog is. Or just loves me enough to give me this puppy. This fluffy, fluffy puppy. Whatever the case, I love it!
To accept, I must answer the required question, which is:
"List five books, films, or TV programs that I've read,watched, or followed in the last 12 months."
Here we go:
1. Divergent (book) - LOVED it. Have you read it? No? DO it. It is The Hunger Games, on crack. Read my review HERE.
2. So You Think You Can Dance (tv show) - One of the few TV shows I actually take the time to tune in to and watch. Why? Because... I wish I could dance. Since I lack the grace, I oggle those who have it.
3. Daybreakers (movie) - Yes, it is a vampire movie. But... I LOVED it. Warning: Lots of blood. Lots of it...
4. Daily Grace (web cast) - Does this count? Oh well. I love Grace. She is one of my main procrastination devices. Especially Sexy Fridays... laughing even as I type this.
5. The Omen Machine (book) - Ok, so I haven't quite read this yet. It should be shipped to me today-ish (Yay! It's released!) and I am on pins and needles to devour it. PINS and NEEDLES
Now, as per tradition, I get to reward this! So many to choose from, because I love you all! I narrowed it down to three, for now, though I would love to pass cuddly puppies to every single one of you!
You pretty much comment on all my posts... and it makes me happy! So... here's a puppy! Enjoy!
Again, you show me love. And I pretty much love everything you post, even though I have been lame on the commenting lately.
Because, you know, I love you!
Thank you Trish! Now, off I go to wish I had a real puppy...