Monday, August 29, 2011

Very Short Hiatus


Photo I took a few years back.  Yes, this is where I grew up.  I miss it.

Hey there everyone!

I am just letting you know:
We are on vacation right now, visiting family and the beautiful place I grew up at.  I cannot guarantee all of my posts for this week, but I will try!

(Amidst all of the crazy photo sessions I have planned, plus getting my final word count to win Camp NaNoWriMo!  SO CLOSE!)

I will be back to my normal schedule real soon, so don't worry!

Until then...

  • Congrats to Keary Taylor for finishing her first draft of Vindicated, book 3 in the Fall of Angels series!

  • On the 1st I am taking part in my first every blog hop.  Make sure to check it out!

  • Speaking of dates... It is almost my birthday!  So crazy!



Enjoy your Monday!  What do you have planned for the week?
And, as always... Happy Writing.

2 comments:

David Powers King said...

Enjoy the break! And Happy Un-Birthday!

Trisha said...

Have a great vacation!! See you when you get back, and good luck with your NaNo goal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...