The First Prison Nation Review

Just thought to stop by real quick to share:

Ruthie over at Live, Love, Laugh, Write! just posted a review of Prison Nation.  Ah!  This is the first official review and I am mega happy with her words and thoughts.  Make sure to pop over, read it, then follow Ruthie!  Her blog is just starting out and deserves some good follows!

"Viewing this world through the eyes of Millie 942B could have been boring, but author Jenni Merrit takes us into the prison and fills Millie’s world with rich detail. She manages to make even simple things, like a trip to the laundry room, fascinating."
- Live, Love, Laugh, Write!

Read the full review HERE!

Thank you Ruthie for making my night!
*beams*

Comments

Your welcome! I hope it gets you more purchases - and I'd love it if I get a few readers from this post - thanks!
Trisha said…
Yay, exciting!!! Will go over and read :)

Popular Posts