QUICK Note About Prison Nation...

UPDATE: (Dec. 7, 2011, 10:40 pm) - The corrected copy lives!  Feel free to order once again.  All should be pretty and awesome, barring... no.  Barring nothing.  All WILL be pretty and awesome!
Thank you for your patience.  Now... spread the word!

A very kind reader just informed me of two typos she found while reading Prison Nation.  Now, they aren't huge typos.  But just enough that I know I do not want to let them stay.

Ah, the life of the writing world.
We can only catch so many errors.  But hey, even the top notch publishing companies out there put out books with errors.  It is called being human.  Right?

Still...
I have already corrected the Kindle and Nook copies.
As for the paperback, I am working on that right now.  It may be down from its "available" status for a little bit.  But don't worry.  It will not be long.

To those of you who already bought a paperback or Kindle copy:
Aren't you just special?  You now own a limited edition, collector copy of Prison Nation.  No one else will ever own those typos, but you.  Feel special.

Now... off I go!

Comments

Trisha said…
Oh god, it was bound to happen...but it's still a pain! It's amazing how many people can read a book & still miss typos the next reader will spot. hehe
Sorry to put you through all the work - but I'm glad I found them!

Popular Posts