WIP Day - Readers are the Best

It's WIP day! *cheers*

As you all know, this last weekend I hosted my first ever free promo for Prison Nation.  It was insanely awesome.  I had no idea what to expect from it, and the results left me smiling ear to ear all weekend long.  (You can read my post wrapping it all up here)

Post promo, sales have been great.
Since PN's release, I have had "okay" sales.  Then along came promo weekend... and people have found me!  Watching all the new reviews that keep popping up.  Reading the kind messages on my Facebook page and in my email.  Seeing my rankings climb.

This is a good week.  And it is all because I have some pretty amazing readers out there.

As of right about... now... My rankings on Amazon are resting at:





CRAZY!  Prison Nation is in the top 500!  
Have I mentioned I love you all?
Really.  I really do.  Readers are by far the best.


As for WIPs:
Needless to say, this has ignited that missing fire under my bum for sure.  ITB, here I come.  I am revved to finished editing that WIP.  Then I get to move on to my next waiting project.  (A post of which will be up in a week or so... Hint: Prison Nation related.......)

My plans for the coming week are simple.
First, finish editing this shoot I did for my sister-in-law.
Second, finish beta reading Keary Taylor's newest novel.
Third, attack my WIP!

And to leave you today: If you have been wanting to know a little more about who I am, go check out my recent post on my photography blog.
20 facts, all about me.  Oh yes.

What are your goals for the week?  Do share!

Happy Writing!



Comments

That's so inspiring to hear that PN Is doing so well :D

Popular Posts