WIP Day - More Backlog and More Dreaming

Once again all of my extra time is being claimed by photography.
Not that I am complaining, at all.  I love photography.

I need more hours in the day.  Never ending energy.  And free babysitting.  If only, right?

This last weekend I went off to the beach to do an engagement session for the couple I am photographing this July.  It was so much fun!  We romped around town, in the sand, and ended the shoot in the ice cold water.  My shoes were full of sand (along with my hair, eyes, and fignernails) and I took tons of fun shots.

Like this one.



Yesterday I was given the chance to photograph a little baby girl at the NICU.  She was born with Gastroschisis, and is getting to go home this week!  What a doll.  Moments like that help remind me why I love photography:  Capturing perfection.

Like this one.


Now my editing backlog is nice and full again.

We are leaving soon for a vacation, and I am packing my computer along so I can keep up with all of this photo editing fun!  (While already having two shoots planned during my trip.  Yay!)  Along with hopefully getting in some of that much needed writing time.

As for writing...
I keep having dreams about one of my novel ideas.  I won't post much about it, yet.  But these dreams just won't leave me alone.  I want to write this story.  Bad.  It helps play on one of my biggest phobias, while throwing in some good old Greek mythology and of course romance.  I honestly do not know how much longer I can resist it!

I want to finish ITB.  I really really do.  So how come I keep avoiding it?  Thoughts??

By the way...
Keary Taylor has released What I Didn't Say.  AH!  Following tradition, she let it release earlier than anticipated, and I am not complaining one bit!  This Friday is the official launch party and I am SO excited that I get to be there for it.

Have you entered my giveaway to win a signed copy?  No?  GO DO IT!


That's about it for today.  I need to get back to cleaning this home of mine before we leave for our trip.  I will no doubt still be blogging from the road.  So until then:

Happy Writing!



Comments

Popular Posts