WIP Day: Vacation and Promo Time

Why hello there.
If you didn't know:
I am currently on vacation.

My family is off enjoying the little island I grew up on.  And it is gorgeous here!  It has felt like summer the entire week.  My boys even have little tans and I have that nice pink sunburn glow that will only turn into freckles.  This is turning out to be quite the nice vacation, and I am already sad that it will eventually have to end.

Luckily, its not over yet.

We are staying in my childhood home.  The very one I was born in.  It is weird and awesome being here.  Watching my kiddos explore the rooms I lived in.  Letting them build forts in the bushes where I used to build forts.  Relishing the fact that seven years later, this old house still feels like home.

It is nice.

My little family watching the sunset 
Of course, there is no such thing as a true vacation.
I brought my computer along, for work.  (Crazy... work...)
I have my photo editing backlog I am hacking away at.  And let's just say I might have jotted down writing for my growing novel idea.  I won't talk much about that one, yet.  But I love it!

In a few hours Keary will be here for a play date.  Our kiddos are all around the same age, and I know they will have a blast today.


Speaking of Keary:  Her Launch party was awesome!  I took lots of photos and had tons of fun.  I will make a post only for that, soon.

That all being said, I need to get going for the day.  Time to wrap this post up and get ready for more sun fun!

Sunset... what a sight
___________________


BY THE WAY:

This weekend (Friday May 18th and Saturday May 19th) I will be having another FREE PROMO WEEKEND for Prison Nation!  Didn't get your free Kindle copy last time around?  Want to spread the word about this novel of mine?  Here is your chance!  Two days only, you can snag it for free.  So... spread the word!


How has your week been?  Writing?  Traveling?  Do share!
Happy Writing!

Comments

Popular Posts