Fall of Angels - NEW COVERS


Have you seen?
Keary Taylor has decided to revamp her Fall of Angels covers.  The entire trilogy is getting a new look, and I have to say: I love it!  

Keary decided to stick with the same images (Which I agree with.  It ties the old to the new, not to mention I love those images...) and constructed a beautiful, eerie blue cover around them.  I have to admit, I am drooling a bit over these covers.  Once you read her books (if for some reason you haven't yet) you will agree.  The covers are perfect.

Currently she has only changed the copies over for her digital editions (Kindle and Nook) though I am pretty sure the change for the paperback copies will happen sooner than later.  If you haven't read this trilogy yet, you should.  Keary took angels to a new frightening level, and I love this world that she created.

Take a moment to ogle them.  I know I have. 

Branded

Forsaken

Vindicated
Great job Keary.  I can't wait to add these to my already awesome Keary shelf!

Comments

Popular Posts