Happy Father's Day!

Popping by real quick to wish all of you Daddies out there an amazing, loving, fun-filled and happy Father's Day.

Today is about you.
Your love.
Your hard work.
Your loyalty.  Your protection.
Your goofiness.
Your tenderness.

And not to mention those dang cute babies you made!

I hope you get the hugs you deserve today.  Fathers are amazing.  And they should know it!

I love my Dad.  He is my best friend.  He has always given the encouragement and support I needed in life, while teaching me to never let go of my goofiness and love.  He taught me to be me.  And I love him forever for it.

Then there is the daddy of my babies... Boy, did I luck out!  I am so blessed to have him in my life, and pretty much tell him every single day.  And yes, he gave me some stinking cute babies to boot!

For Father's Day, my boys wanted to make Daddy a book.  (Think I set a certain example?) So we got some paper, sat down, and they told me reasons why they love their daddy.  The result?  This awesome little book that is now officially my absolute favorite book on my shelves.


Whether you are a new Dad, a seasoned Dad or a GrandDad...
Happy Father's Day to you.  You are awesome.



Comments

Trisha said…
It's not Father's Day till September in Australia, but happy Father's Day to all the dads in other parts of the world anyway! :)
Jenni Merritt said…
Trisha - I never knew Father's Day was in September in Australia! I just learn something new every day ;)

Popular Posts