Don't Mind My Absence

Yesterday was a gorgeous day.  Bright, sunny (I believe it hit well into the 90's) and very very busy.

I was given the opportunity to photograph a friend's wedding.  After renting a hefty, awesome lens.  Prepping myself.  Drinking lots of water and reminding myself I can do this... It was a gorgeous wedding.

The set-up.  Had to be at least 7 lbs.  Muscle woman!

Needless to say: I have lots of work ahead of me.
This week I start in on the sifting, sorting, and narrowing down of all the photographs I snapped.  Then on to editing.  Meaning I won't be around nearly as much as I would like.  I wanted to give you all a heads up, that if you notice my blogging silence... this is why.  I am in photo world at the moment.

If I get a chance, I will for sure try to stop by and do my usual blogging.  But no guarantees.  This wedding owns my attention!  Until my photo life has calmed at least a smidge... 

Don't mind my absence.  I WILL be back!

A little peek at my day.  Have I mentioned that I love what I do?


Comments

Trisha said…
I'm glad it was a beautiful wedding :) Good luck sorting all your photos! I have a lot of photo sorting to do myself, but with only myself to care how fast I get them done.
Trisha said…
P.S. Thanks for taking off the captcha stuff!! Much easier to leave comments now :)

Popular Posts