WIP Day - I'm Baaaaaaack

Hello there, blogging world!
I am back.  Miss me?

Man, it feels like it has been forever since I last rambled away on here.  This summer has been a crazy one.  Even though I am pretty much at my computer every single day, I have barely even had a minute to write anything.  And boy do I miss it!

I even wrote a letter to writing on my Tumblr.
Yup.

My photography this summer is going great.  This Saturday I am attending my third wedding of the summer.  I have done family sessions.  Portrait sessions.  And have even more sessions planned for the coming future.  It has pretty much swallowed me whole and won't let me go.  Not that I mind.  I love photography.  But I sure can tell you that I am looking forward to the winter months full of writing.

Here is a little peak at a shot I got at my second wedding of the summer.  Loving that veil!


Now, as for writing updates...
Like I said, my writing has been slow going this summer.  Along with my reading.  I can feel the wheels spinning again though.  I have been devouring books this last week, and brainstorming for LJ.  Let me tell you: I sure am excited to dive back into Millie's head!

In fact, I am so excited, I made a Goodreads page for LJ.  After seeing it listed there along PN, out for the reading world to find, I found myself itching more than ever to write this novel!  (Not to mention pressure, being as I have now officially promised it for 2013!)  You know you want to add it to your to-read pile.

My birthday is next Friday.  And I plan to celebrate by giving back.  How about three days of a PN Kindle free promo?  I think that sounds like a plan.  Happy Birthday to me!

And as for upcoming giveaways: Not only will I be participating in the Back to the Books giveaway hop, but I will also be giving away one signed copy of PN through Goodreads starting September 2nd.  Keep your eyes out!

Phew!
There are more updates in the work.  But they get to wait until later.
For now: If you aren't writing, get back to it!  


Happy Writing!


Comments

Trisha said…
Adding it to my TBR shelf now!! Sounds like you are busy in a good way, but I can definitely imagine how much you must be missing writing!
Jess said…
Welcome back! That photo is GORGEOUS, so I can imagine that you've been making brides VERY happy this summer :)

Popular Posts