Indies in the Sound | Booking Signing Event


What are you doing October 3rd?
I can tell you what I am doing:

The Indies in the Sound book signing event
If you are in the Western Washington and San Juan Islands area, you should be there too!

Come spend the evening at Darvill's Bookstore in Eastsound, WA (Orcas Island) with me and three other local Indie authors. We will be spending the evening telling you a bit about who we are. Reading snippets from our novels. Hosting a Q&A. Snacking on cookies. And of course: Signing copies of our Indie novels.

And to make the deal even sweeter, there is going to be a giveaway that night as well!
I know.  How awesome.

Who are the authors you ask?


And of course yours truly...

These are some amazing Indie ladies, and I am more than excited to spend the evening with them.  I hope I get to spend the evening with you as well!  Feel free to RSVP on our Facebook event page.  Then gather your books, hop on that ferry, and come our way!  See you then!


Comments

Popular Posts