WIP Day - Lady Justice Update

As promised, I am back today with an update post about LJ.
Well, mostly an update.  In ways.  Okay, you see...

I thought doing the paper edit would be easy to accomplish during the move.  Boy, was I wrong.  I have to admit: I haven't even opened in.  I look at it often.  I even pick it up.  I think about it all the time.  But for some reason, I haven't cracked it open and begun the red process.

If you read my post yesterday, you might have an idea that I feel a bit out of sorts right now.  We are in the limbo stage of the move, and it has been hard for me to even sit down and casually read a book.  In less than two weeks, we will be in our apartment.  And things will change.

Here are my plans.

  • Move into new home.  We won't have internet right away.  Which means less distractions.  And excuses. Which of course means... 
  • Get this paper edit done!  By no later than the end of June.  Sooner if all works out right.
  • Go through and plug in all the beta reader edits and feedback.  I love my beta readers.  I really do. *hugs all around*
  • Edit edit edit edit...


Due to the changes in my life and hectic nature of it all, LJ's publishing date has been pushed back a smidge. I was originally aiming for beginning of August.  It is now looking more like a September release.  Which technically is still summer.  Right?  Who knows, if things go great it might be faster.  But just to give you all an estimated time to rush to the computers and order your copy: September.  Mark it.

In the next week or two, I will finally show off the cover for LJ.  I am just making my final tweaks and changes.  My amazing sister-in-law once again did a beautiful job with the cover image, and I want to do it as much justice as I can.  (Okay, which means I am just super picky and judgmental of my work.  I will be honest.  No hiding that.)

There you have it.  Are you excited?


Happy Writing!



Comments

I hope the move goes smoothly.
Trisha said…
Good luck with the move! I think aiming for a month later than expected isn't too bad :)
David P. King said…
It's been forever since I last stopped by to say hi. "Hi!" Glad to see you're still a part of the ever-expanding Blogosphere.

New homes rock! Enjoy it. :)
Trisha said…
Hope you are all settled in your new home and getting ready to start blogging again :)

Popular Posts