Two Weeks Later...

Well.  Do I need to say anything?

I meant to write a new post as soon as I was home from the wedding.  Then I got busy with sorting photos.  Cleaning up the home (as always).  Spending time with friends.  Going to school nights for my soon-to-be Kindergartner.  And what happened?  I never posted.

Nearly two weeks later... I am back.  Hello.

Needless to say, my goal of a post a day this month screeched to a stop-and-go adventure.  But I am back, and that is what honestly matters.

First off:  I have to say a huge congrats to my sister-in-law and her NEW HUSBAND!  I love them both, to pieces.  And I love that I got to be there for their big day.  It was awesome.  It was totally them.  And boy, it was worth the trip.  Now I have their wedding on my "edit this NOW" list, and I love reliving the moments with every photo edit.


Aren't they gorgeous?

This weekend I am shooting another wedding, for a dear old friend of mine.  As much as I love weddings, I am looking forward to this being my last of the season.  I have been to four weddings this summer.  This will be the second one I am photographing.  After many awesome kisses, I do's, and dancing the night away, I am ready to settle back into my normal routine of editing, writing, and selected social interaction.

I think I am turning into a social recluse.  That isn't bad, right?

Second off:  It is my birthday this weekend.  Yay!  I am pretty excited to spend some much needed time with just the hubby.  I already have my paper edit of LJ set aside and ready to come along for the trip, before I dive into wedding photo mania the next day.

And lastly: I know all of you have been biting at the bit for a LJ update.  I promise that tomorrow there will be one.  So come back for that.

On this note, I am off to instigate tidy time (toys... everywhere...) and hope for a smidge of me-time tonight to watch good old Merlin before bedtime calls.  I am addicted to that show.



Happy Writing!



Comments

Popular Posts