WIP Day - I live!

Hello all!
It feels like forever since I last posted here.  But, fear not, I am now back!

Our vacation went great.  I have to say: I miss the island.  (For those of you who don't know, I grew up on San Juan Island in Washington state.)  It is just so gorgeous there.  Amazing.  I felt my breath catch as soon as we arrived and I didn't get it back until we left a week later.  How crazy is it that I grew up there, but never realized how amazing the place is... until I left?  I am already pining away for our next visit.

While there, I managed to do seven different photo shoots.
Yes, seven.
I was crazy.
I am slowly sifting, editing, and posting previews for these shoots on my Facebook photography fan page.  If you want to see them... click here.

Just for fun though, here are a couple of the shots I got this last week.




Now, back to writing!

ITB Update:  
I finished ITB, last week.  I have decided to step back from it for a good week or two, before I dive in and start tearing the thing apart.  It has alot of work ahead of it, and we need some space.  It's nothing against you ITB.  I just have a vision... and I will make that vision happen!

NaNoWriMo:
I think (think think think) I have decided on my NaNovel for this November.  I would love to have it set in stone soon, so I can actually start brainstorming and prepping.  Man, it is hard to choose!  If any of you find a way to invent more hours in the day, let me know.

Hops:
Have you noticed I am part of a blog hop?  (Which, by the way, ends tonight...)  I will be joining another one at the end of the month as well.  It is fun, and addicting!
To all of you awesome new followers: WELCOME!
I hope you stick around.  You make me happy.  Really, you do.

Reviews:
Have you read my book reviews?  Do you enjoy them?  Do you have a book that you wrote that you would like a review on?  Is there a certain book you have seen floating around you would like another opinion on?  Let me know!

If you have written a book and would like to contact me about doing a review/interview/giveaway/something awesome, click here to read more about it!

If there is a book you would like to hear my thoughts on, send me the title!  Who knows, maybe it is already in my TBR pile.


Well, that is about it for this week's WIP day!  I am looking forward to melting back into my schedule now that vacation time is over, and getting to know each one of you a little better as well!

How is your day?  Any WIP updates? I missed you!
Happy Writing!

Comments

Trisha said…
I can't wait for NaNo this year!! Very excited! I know you already know, but just repeating here that I tagged you as part of a meme thing:

http://thefarseas.blogspot.com/2011/09/broome-meme.html :P

Popular Posts