WIP Day - Getting It Done

 Finally.  A week where I feel like I accomplished something!

Remember last week when I posted my new work schedule?  Well, good news: I've been following it!  That's right.  Though I did end up flipping some days to accommodate certain deadlines, the schedule is doing the trick.

This week I managed to:

- Finish the Engagement photo session and deliver it to my clients.  They loved it!
- Start in and almost finish the NICU photo session.
- Actually WORK on ITB.  I know.  Gasp.  Granted I didn't work on it quite as much as I had hoped, something is better than nothing!  And boy did it feel good!

Today is yet another writing day.  My goal is to transfer at least a couple pages by the end of the day.  We will see how it goes.  Tonight I have an Enrichment evening to attend, meaning I still need to flat iron this Hermione mess of hair I have been "blessed" with to look at least someone decent.  I am hoping that once I am home, I can crack out at least an hour worth of edits.

Hey #writeshove buddies.  Are you still around?  I need you!

Yesterday I spent time signing and packaging copies of PN to send out to waiting readers.  This book of mine is being shipped all over the place!  Just in the stack I have here in front of me, I have copies going to Washington, Oregon, Utah, Michigan, Alabama... Crazy!


That is about it for this week's worth of updating.  It is great getting back into the swing of everything.  I missed this.

How about you?  Accomplishing goals?  Do share!

HAPPY WRITING!

Comments

Trisha said…
I'm accomplishing some goals, but also falling behind with others. :) I have confidence I'll get it all done by the end of the year, as usual. Though I have already had some fails this year. I'm okay with it.

Popular Posts